The AdlerGroup Wins "Best of Gwinnett" Award, and Announces Partnership With Veterans Group Bridging the Gap



I am very honored to announce that The AdlerGroup, LLC, has been awarded by Gwinnett Magazine’ as “Best of Gwinnett Real Estate Agent for 2015.”

The awards are scheduled to be announced in the February issue of the magazine, whose readers vote for their favorite businesses for the “Best of Gwinnett Awards”.
I am so excited to be officially recognized in this way for my services to the community of Gwinnett, and want to give back to the community that supported me as a real estate agent with your votes.


The way I be doing this is through my partnership with Bridging the Gap (BTG) Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping veterans reestablish themselves as productive members of society.



I feel it is important to help military veterans who have sacrificed so much for us.   It is not enough to just express these sentiments, therefore I will be donating five percent of my company’s net commissions for the rest of the year to Bridging the Gap.  I will also be offering workshops for veterans and their families to educate them on how to plan and prepare for homeownership.  Being a realtor begins with building strong relationships, and together it is my hope that by working together with Bridging the Gap we can help these deserving families fulfill their real estate goals, and in doing so, bettering the lives of local veterans.


If selling your house, buying a home, or investing in real estate is a part of your larger picture, then I want to be the realtor who assists you in achieving your goals, now and for years to come.
At the AdlerGroup, team members believe clients deserve to be represented by top professionals in the real estate industry.  We work together to bring you consistent communication, and reliable information to aid you in making informed decisions throughout your real estate transactions.  


If your associates, family and friends are considering selling a house, buying a home, please share my contact information.  Together we can make a real difference in the lives of veterans here in our community.  The benefits of your referrals are immeasurable, and I thank you in advance for this kind gesture. 


For further information, contact: Troy Adler, CEO, The AdlerGroup LLC.  Phone: 770-676-8999.  Email: adlertroy@gmail.com.  Website: www.TroyAdlerRealty.com 

Comments

Popular Posts